We have strong experience in a variety of technologies including:
- Developing intuitive and easy to use software applications
- Web Applications with ASP.NET, C#, ASP, PHP, VB Script, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, AJAX, SQL Server, MySQL, WCF, Silverlight, LINQ
- WPF, Desktop Applications with Windows Forms (WinForms), C#, VC++, MFC, ATL, VB, CLI/C++
- Computer Vision, Graphics, Video and Image related Applications: Image Processing, Image Analysis, OpenGL, DirectX, DirectShow
- Custom Extensions, Plug-ins and Add-ins for applications such as QuickBooks, SalesForce.com, SolidWorks, Google SketchUp, Outlook, Excel, Word, IE, FireFox
- Custom automation and Integration with QuickBooks, eBay, PayPal, SalesForce.com, SolidWorks, Google SketchUp, UPS, FedEx, Amazon
- Custom Mapping and GIS solutions with MapPoint, Virtual Earth, Google Maps, GoogleEarth, Yahoo Maps, ESRI
- Software for Mobile Devices: Windows CE, Windows Mobile, .NET Compact Framework, Symbian, J2ME, Brew, BlackBerry OS, iPhone, Android
- Industrial grade applications: OLE for Process Control (OPC), Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition
We can start a project even if there are little or no specifications, or if the specifications are likely to change. Our strong software engineering background makes us uniquely qualified to create a successful solution for virtually any type of application development project.
To ensure the most efficient software development process, we use an agile software development methodology. Rather than delivering your finished software all at once, we start out by creating a very basic prototype, and then incrementally improving it through a series of project iterations. The prototype is functional from a very early stage, and steadily improved based on your feedback to make sure that it satisfies your real-world needs.